Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Yvonne says BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU.

People just keep leaving these days. Iffah and Bev will be leaving tomorrow, and I don't think I'm gonna see Iffah for a very very long time, cus she'll be studying in America. However I will be seeing Bev in December, yay! Congrats to LING!! And I cannot wait to see Zephyr! I got Ting and Angel to explain to me how this whole giving birth thing works, and I got pretty disgusted at the end, but I still want 25 kids thankyouverymuch.

What have I been up to these past few days? Work.. work.. music.. art.. english.. work.. and I recently twisted my knee (again) in PE yesterday. My left knee is all messed up now, the bones are in all the wrong places, and it looks really really messed up. I'll probably get it checked out ASAP after my piano exam. I have so many things to do after my piano exam! and I'm really looking forward to hanging out with Malik, Iman and the guys. I haven't hung out with them before and they're really a bunch of great dudes who are so damn funny man haha. I also need a visit to the movies as I haven't been there in 10 years, and if you know me, I'm always very updated with movies! Can't even remember the last time I hung out with anyone.. I've pretty much restrained myself from going out due to my piano exam, and it's all because of youu~ hahaha THEHECK. well yeah, I'm actually pretty nervous/excited for my piano exam, partly because I know God's gonna take care of it all :) and He'll be there in the room with me so yeah. I'm just praying that I won't get shaky hands, because we all know what shaky hands can do...

Ting is going to Singapore! and I'm getting her to get me a book, or maybe two? HEHEHE. I've decided that I'm going to start reading again. I have yet to finish Prep, The Catcher in The Rye, and The Great Gatsby. I've checked out the lists of novels that some english teacher gave to us, and there are loadssss of books that I want to read now! I miss reading. My english is actually getting worse man, or isn't improving at all! Sixth form is a real killer man, but that just means I need to balance my time appropriately. Some of the novels I want to read:











Get me some, ok? thanks! Well here are.... airport pictures!














No comments: