if you take history, maths (high/intermediate), bio and chem (high), I've got some goodies for you ;) but of course they come at a price! all prices are of course lowered down (Duh) I've hardly touched any of these books.. especially the "workbooks"! don't ask me why. but ye, they're good for ya and useful! and they're as good as NEW

BOOSTERS! for bio/physics/chem/maths
contains all important formulas, and precise details about most topics!
1 for $4.50
get any 2 for $8
all 4 for $15

GCSE HISTORY COMPLETE REVISION/PRACTISE
$28

BIOLOGY WORKBOOK
(higher level)
$10.50
CHEMISTRY WORKBOOK (higher level)
$10.50
MATHS WORKBOOK (higher level)
$11


GCSE MATHS REVISION GUIDE (intermediate level)
$10.50
MATHS PRACTISE EXAMS (HIGHER)
contains noncalculator + calculator papers (+answer sheet)
$18.20
GCSE MATHS COMPLETE REVISION & PRACTISE
$28.40


Each set (e.g bio workbook/bio booster) for $15
If you're interested, please let me know by tagging or you can always contact me @ vonnies251@hotmail.com
Please spread the word to your friends, yr11s :)
..and if any of you are book lovers, I'm selling some of my books aswell!

No comments:
Post a Comment