46 "When they sin against you—for there is no one who does not sin—and you become angry with them and give them over to the enemy, who takes them captive to his own land, far away or near; 47 and if they have a change of heart in the land where they are held captive, and repent and plead with you in the land of their conquerors and say, 'We have sinned, we have done wrong, we have acted wickedly'; 48 and if they turn back to you with all their heart and soul in the land of their enemies who took them captive, and pray to you toward the land you gave their fathers, toward the city you have chosen and the temple I have built for your Name; 49 then from heaven, your dwelling place, hear their prayer and their plea, and uphold their cause. 50 And forgive your people, who have sinned against you; forgive all the offenses they have committed against you, and cause their conquerors to show them mercy; 51 for they are your people and your inheritance, whom you brought out of Egypt, out of that iron-smelting furnace.
I for sure don't want to be given over to the enemy and I hope that you will learn from your wrongdoings and ask the Spirit to guide you in whatever things you do. Know that God is always with you wherever you are, even though you may feel "nothing", He is still there. I remember someone asked.. "now that we are considered as part of the body of Christ, do we continue to sin?" of course there is no one in this world that does not sin, but because we have chosen a new path and a new life, we should always try not to sin, and not because we have to stop swearing, or we have to stop lying, etc but because we love Jesus, so we decide to stop. He will rescue us when we're in deep trouble, and He'll get us out from whatever hole we have fallen into... you just gotta have faith and believe :)
I was contemplating about what Jeremy had preached on last friday cuz it really got to me. So today I said Hi to almost all teachers and jus some random people who smiled at me :D However I did see this new girl in my year sitting by herself at lunch.. and this other guy who's in my english class sitting alone too. I so badly wanted to go up to them and talk to them and stuff, just to make them feel a bit.. comfortable. I mean, who likes sitting alone man!? by the time I decided to, they went off! hahahaha so maybe next time :) I know the right things to do now, it's just a matter of fact whether I choose to follow them or just turn back to my old ways. I can't remember the last time I fought with my mum.. or screamed (but when I yell, I don't really yell at her, I just yell cause both of us are really loud people and we always go "HAH?? HAH??") so I guess you can say I got the "ha??!?!" and being partially deaf thing from my mommaaaa~ cuz I got it from my mommaaa~ but yeah, things are going good :)

















"Be imitators of God, therefore, as dearly loved children."
Ephesians 5:1
Ephesians 5:1

No comments:
Post a Comment