School is different; the atmosphere is different, the people have gone, teachers are busy yelling at other kids, workload is piling up, always in solitude (or with awiy/nabila), time goes by too slow, too little familiar faces i know, tutor group is a drag/bore.. and people just... they just come and go.
I'm so lost in music tech- mr.e doesnt explain things to me quite clearly so im always doing the wrong things -_- and im nowhere near finishing my composition. Music... gotta record my exam pieces for "performing during the course". As for art, I basically redid my whole book! but it's worth it I guess.
I hope I'll be going to Manchester/London/whatever to see BEV, ALICIA, PUKAR, MR.B, MUIZ, WAJEEH, SOON, AND RORA in DECEMBER!!!
I'm so lost in music tech- mr.e doesnt explain things to me quite clearly so im always doing the wrong things -_- and im nowhere near finishing my composition. Music... gotta record my exam pieces for "performing during the course". As for art, I basically redid my whole book! but it's worth it I guess.
I hope I'll be going to Manchester/London/whatever to see BEV, ALICIA, PUKAR, MR.B, MUIZ, WAJEEH, SOON, AND RORA in DECEMBER!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment