I think today, God really spoke through Ting to me.. she shared 2 Chronicles 20 with me, and this chapter is basically about Jehoshaphat overcoming his fear and putting his full trust in the LORD. Whatever battles the enemy/devil throws at us, we shant worry about them because when God's on our side, who can be against us? when the Moabites and Ammonites declared war on Jehoshaphat, he really didn't know what to do at all.. cleverly he didn't do things the way he wanted to do them, but his eyes looked upon God and the faith he had at that time brought about the confidence in him to overcome this pointless battle.
2 Chronicles 20:17- "You will not have to fight this battle. Take up your positions; stand firm and see the deliverance the LORD will give you, O Judah and Jerusalem. Do not be afraid, do not be discouraged. Go out and face them tomorrow, and the LORD will be with you."
Our GOD is certainly great, don't you agree? I just started Sixth Form today and it really opened my eyes. The staggering amount work is.. crazy man! beyond you can imagine I swear! My subject choices are: Eng Lit, Music, Music Tech and Art. YUP, all creative subjects! Afterall I am planning to apply to a music university somewhere in London in the future :) When I entered ENG LIT class, I wasn't quite sure what to expect but I knew was I couldn't be contempt with the A grade I got for my GCSE. Before I know it, Mr.Flynn blabs on about this and that and this and that and I just got lost halfway... thinking it was wayyyyy too much for me. To add on to that, Mr.Thin comes up to me and shares the good (not) news that I have to learn this Sonata piece by Bartok, cuz I'll be playing it with Samuel King (hahaha I love saying his full name) for this music recital on Feb 13 (so fast already set the date man). Then Ms.Stroud gives us art homework which we have to hand in by Friday :(
Well I was contemplating on whether I should continue ENG LIT or not because I didn't think I was ready for the workload and it is a very challenging subject for me.. literature, I mean. It's bad enough the textbooks aren't here yet.. because I want to do some reading already! After just talking to God and reading 2 Chronicles 20 and really pondering on about certain verses, I'm ready to face the giants :) I'm going to give it my best, and hopefully I will learn to ask for help when needed.. cuz most of the time I always stay quiet.
Funny, Mr.Thin gave me this piece of paper to do with my assignments and stuff for Music and I already lost it! hahaha so typical of me man. I swear everytime someone gives me a copy of something, it should always be doubled!
We had a FCW meeting today and I'm just really excited for Friday man :) "Mark Dance" just told me he'll be coming! and "Aaron CJ" will be bringing friends along with him :) awesomeawesome! Numbers are increasing...... that is good good good good news! I can't wait seeing everyone going up to the altar with desperate, expecting hearts.. ready for what the LORD has in store for them!
It's 4:01a.m. and I just finished organizing my folders for my subjects and stuff like that. I've got two study periods tomorrow morning, wohoo!! but of course I already figured out what I'm gonna be doing.. ART then my MUSIC TECH arrangement which is due in 2 weeks time! :O :O My sleeping hours are all messed up. I get back from school at around 4pm+? with piano lessons and stuff, reach ome at about 6pm. Then I just get so tired and my body refuses to cooperate with me so I just 'pengsan' for awhile... but then I never wake up!!! :O I always wake up at around 9.30pm or something and I'm always doing my work in the early hours of the morning. THIS IS CRAZY, I need to change my sleeping hours! HELP HELP!!! Now I've got 2 hours to sleep.
2 Chronicles 20:17- "You will not have to fight this battle. Take up your positions; stand firm and see the deliverance the LORD will give you, O Judah and Jerusalem. Do not be afraid, do not be discouraged. Go out and face them tomorrow, and the LORD will be with you."
Our GOD is certainly great, don't you agree? I just started Sixth Form today and it really opened my eyes. The staggering amount work is.. crazy man! beyond you can imagine I swear! My subject choices are: Eng Lit, Music, Music Tech and Art. YUP, all creative subjects! Afterall I am planning to apply to a music university somewhere in London in the future :) When I entered ENG LIT class, I wasn't quite sure what to expect but I knew was I couldn't be contempt with the A grade I got for my GCSE. Before I know it, Mr.Flynn blabs on about this and that and this and that and I just got lost halfway... thinking it was wayyyyy too much for me. To add on to that, Mr.Thin comes up to me and shares the good (not) news that I have to learn this Sonata piece by Bartok, cuz I'll be playing it with Samuel King (hahaha I love saying his full name) for this music recital on Feb 13 (so fast already set the date man). Then Ms.Stroud gives us art homework which we have to hand in by Friday :(
Well I was contemplating on whether I should continue ENG LIT or not because I didn't think I was ready for the workload and it is a very challenging subject for me.. literature, I mean. It's bad enough the textbooks aren't here yet.. because I want to do some reading already! After just talking to God and reading 2 Chronicles 20 and really pondering on about certain verses, I'm ready to face the giants :) I'm going to give it my best, and hopefully I will learn to ask for help when needed.. cuz most of the time I always stay quiet.
Funny, Mr.Thin gave me this piece of paper to do with my assignments and stuff for Music and I already lost it! hahaha so typical of me man. I swear everytime someone gives me a copy of something, it should always be doubled!
We had a FCW meeting today and I'm just really excited for Friday man :) "Mark Dance" just told me he'll be coming! and "Aaron CJ" will be bringing friends along with him :) awesomeawesome! Numbers are increasing...... that is good good good good news! I can't wait seeing everyone going up to the altar with desperate, expecting hearts.. ready for what the LORD has in store for them!
It's 4:01a.m. and I just finished organizing my folders for my subjects and stuff like that. I've got two study periods tomorrow morning, wohoo!! but of course I already figured out what I'm gonna be doing.. ART then my MUSIC TECH arrangement which is due in 2 weeks time! :O :O My sleeping hours are all messed up. I get back from school at around 4pm+? with piano lessons and stuff, reach ome at about 6pm. Then I just get so tired and my body refuses to cooperate with me so I just 'pengsan' for awhile... but then I never wake up!!! :O I always wake up at around 9.30pm or something and I'm always doing my work in the early hours of the morning. THIS IS CRAZY, I need to change my sleeping hours! HELP HELP!!! Now I've got 2 hours to sleep.

No comments:
Post a Comment