For once, I actually understand what I'm studying! I was reading a heck load of biology yesterday afternoon till evening, and I understood and learnt sooo much in those few hours! What happened to the 2 years then, I wonder? After much praying, God has finally answered my prayers! You seriously don't know how happy I was when I was explaining stuff about bacteria and viruses to my maid (in malay, as accurately as I could) hahaha. She was like "kamu doctor ah?" and I'm like "AHEAHHE no!" hahaha. If you know me, you would know that I'm not a science person. To be honest the highest I've ever got for Science is a C, but I'm sort of a B/C student which is why I'm in the 'middle class' but to my surprise the teachers are letting me sit for the Higher Tier paper. 2 years ago, I wouldn't have seen myself sitting the Higher paper, I always thought I would be sitting the Foundation paper... but well, things don't always go as we hoped right? So since I'll be sitting for the Higher paper, I'm gonna try my best to study what I can and let God do all the rest :) of course I'm not relying on my own strength because if I was to do all of this alone, all this understanding of things I couldn't care less about, I would probably just fall asleep on the table- but there's a purpose and reason. so I was always turn to God when I don't understand something and I focus on Him while reading what I'm reading, to know that there's a purpose. To keep my thinking right. I'm doing all of this with God's strength and mine :) Together, with our powers combine.......
Acts will be starting in an hour or so, and I can't believe I'm missing it :( I missed the gathering last night as well at Desmond's house to watch the Emerge Conference in Singapore live on tv.. I'm missing out on so many things! but it's okay I guess, two more weeks and it will all be over, and I can go out all I want, and I can sleep all I want, and I can laugh all I want, and I can be in good company all I want- and more! Sarahtudong begged me last night to watch Shrek3 with her today, this afternoon, and I kept saying no and she kept begging! homygah I felt so bad for saying no ten thousand times but I actually wanted to study! Even though it's just '2 hours' of free time, 2 hours is ayyyyylot man come to think about it. I don't know why all of a sudden I love studying so much, seriously yo. I just hope that I will be able to apply what I have learnt in all this studying to the exam questions.
Well, I wish I could post pictures but I just don't have the effort to do that right now, and time. Well I'm gonna hit the shower!
Acts will be starting in an hour or so, and I can't believe I'm missing it :( I missed the gathering last night as well at Desmond's house to watch the Emerge Conference in Singapore live on tv.. I'm missing out on so many things! but it's okay I guess, two more weeks and it will all be over, and I can go out all I want, and I can sleep all I want, and I can laugh all I want, and I can be in good company all I want- and more! Sarahtudong begged me last night to watch Shrek3 with her today, this afternoon, and I kept saying no and she kept begging! homygah I felt so bad for saying no ten thousand times but I actually wanted to study! Even though it's just '2 hours' of free time, 2 hours is ayyyyylot man come to think about it. I don't know why all of a sudden I love studying so much, seriously yo. I just hope that I will be able to apply what I have learnt in all this studying to the exam questions.
Well, I wish I could post pictures but I just don't have the effort to do that right now, and time. Well I'm gonna hit the shower!

No comments:
Post a Comment