Monday, June 25, 2007

Yvonne's PROM!!

Soooooo.. wow, I have had a long weekend! a long, tiring, exciting, weird, awkward, awesome, fun weekend filled with loadsa farting, laughing, burping and whistling and very little sleeping and vomitting. CHYEAHH!

My performance with Iz was aiiteeee and even though my voice was a tad bit shaky at first, I got hold of it at the end so it's all good :) Well overall prom was alright, and I just can't wait to see the pro shots :) Uhmm yeah can't say much about prom, but sleeping at 3am+ and waking up at 8am+ just to have breakfast was a killer! I had loadsa fun with my mates, and my room was filled with loadsa methane and laughter iswear! hahaha if you're stuck with two guys who like to smell their armpits, what are you to do?!?!? ........naaaaaaa-thing! (MR.BUSHIN's style)








Well I just enjoyed taking loadsa pictures, and staying 2 nights at empire was more than enough for me! well I played hide and seek at the lagoon and at the lounge lobby with my friends and it was fun haha. Ohh I watched fantastic 4 today which was really.. uncomfortable. My @$$ was numb man iswear! and there were like loadsa people so it was really crammed haha and very.. heaty~ met up with Baxter in the afternoon to retrieve my baby back! (my kemuhra) hung out at coffeebean and I think I've found my favouriute drink! TARO! haha thanks to Bakh, cus I'm always with Bernard when I'm coffeebean and all he orders is the vanilla thing, yuppppp....

I'm too lazy to blablablablabla so I will post pictures and answer this survey thing which I got tagged by Ting!

5 things found in my bag:
1) cinema tickets
2) mentos!
3) lipice
4) wallet
5) chokichokii

5 things found in my wallet:

1) library card
2) mastercard
3) SKS books warehouse card
4) some overaged receipt
5) money DUH

5 favorite things in my room:
1) my laptop- with all my songs and pictures!
2) canon SLR
3) $3 excalibur sword- I can always pretend that I'm some jetli wannabe
4) water - can't live without it dude!
5) my bed :)

5 things I've always wanted to do:
1) Help friends/people to be better with the Lord's words of wisdom and love
2) my group of friends, SAVED!
3) go to europe with a bunch of friends to explore!- take loadsa pics, get lost, etcetc
4) to do something impossible with His help :) (it's not that I havent already)
5) be in a kickass indie/alternative/acoustic band, and to have loadsa tours around.. the world!

5 things I'm currently into:
1) lightszzzzz
2) empire's lobby lounge- I wanna be there 24/7 man!
3) Rihanna/Jay-Z ft Chris Brown - Umbrella (cinderella mix)
4) canon compact- falling in love with it all over again!
5) basketball, again!

5 people I'm going to tag:
1) melissa
...and whoever else wants to do this thing, because this site is pretty much nonexistant so yeah :)






anddddd dont you think that-


we look good together?
cause I DO!

ohhhhh, there might be a bonfire tomorrow at empire with the yr11s, I hope it pushes through! TM's organising it, kinda shocked actually hahaha. WELL YEAHP! and then I'll be having lunch on weds with some lovely people, then it's time for the year12 information programme, then time for SYDNEY!!!!



when the sun shines we'll shine together
told you I'll be here forever
said I'll always be your friend
took an oath I must stick it out till the end
now that it's raining more than ever
know that we'll still have each other
you can stand under my umbrella
you can stand under my umber-ella ella ella ayyy-ayy!

No comments: