Jeez.
Every morning i wake up, i have hayfeverish symptoms. It's not good! And then i gradually get better during the day. The next two weeks are going to be full of exams. Yay. I haven't been taking the exams seriously at all; especially with revision. I don't know anyone in my year other than a handful who do! I have several things to look forward to within the next few months:
1) Seeing this family for dinner on thursday
2) Freddie's birtdhay party on friday
3) Piano lesson on saturday
4) Job interview, also on saturday. I'm just nervous/excited for this. Hopefully it'll all go well
5) Churchchurchchurch. SUNDAYSUNDAYSUNDAY.
6) Knowing whether my sony cameras will be fixed.
7) END OF EXAMS - whenever they finish
8) Japan times infinity. July/August.
9) And finally, soul survivor. If i can go and if its not fully booked yet.
My internet is randomly being slow. Its stupid. Anyway, my dad downloaded this thing as a desktop picture thing. Basically is a picture of the whole world, and you can see satelliates, earthquakes, volcanoes and the clourds and everything. So cool!
Ugh. I really hope that my interview goes well and if i manage to work part time in the guildford debenhams for a month then i might get...i dno. £500 at least? Jak gets £700 a month, so...yeah. I dno, we'll see. I want to go outtttttttttttttt. Hopefully friday's weather will be ok. You know, i don't even know where i'm going with this blog. :| <--i always thought that looked like a frog.
*NOTE TO VON*
dude, if you get stuc with the camera, just ask me. Anything. But i'll let you play around with it and whatever.
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment