Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Yvonne; every little thing will be alright!

Well to be honest, I really don't know what's wrong with me... but I let go, and let God, and after much praying yesterday I felt so much better! Ting sent me "Chris Tomlim - Undignified" which made me feel sooo much better, so thank you for that man :) yeah well when I kept saying "brb" on msn, I was basically praising God and dancing like a madwoman in my room hahaha. YUP! I love those moments! and I prayed that today would be a better day...

it's alright, I guess. but I'll just have to see at the end of the day right? since my day just started. well I'm gonna get my hair done and stuff for prom today, aand there's rehearsals tomorrow at school with William and Muiz. and I might be rehearsing today with Iz at his house tonight, anddd there's the first and last rehearsal at the Polo Club on Friday afternoon, so I can't make it to Acts29.... again. NEXT WEEK, I SHALL!!! I really miss my youth group. So much.

I'm gonna learn to have self-control and to trust God with every single thing, not just a specific area, but all. I'm really gonna try and do that now... and I guess right now I'm in the process of learning to set dead to all my ways and earthly desires and stuff, and to just follow Him, and walk alongside of Him :) I really want to, and I'm really gonna try. Who said it was gonna be easy right? heck it's gonna be tough, and there's gonna be pain and sacrifice, but that's why God's testing us, to see if we love Him.... that much I guess, to really live on His Word and His Ways and to follow Him for eternity.

Well on the bright side I've met someone who I love being around with, and who I love laughing with, and who I love talking to! hahahaha well a new friend anyways. I went to the mall with really no money, and he had like, 8 bucks.. and we spent almost 2.30hours in that dead boring place. but the funny thing is, I wasn't bored at all! This is I think, safe to say, my first time really going to the mall with no money and without complaining at all! and on top of that, having a good time! We spent 2bucks on yoghurt, whoop!! hahaha and I got a letter :) I just love these kind of moments, where you connect so easily with someone else, and without really judging them at all. I think this is my first time as well not seriously judging someone (because we all judge whether we like it or not) and becoming friends with them! and I think the way we communicate is funny and amazing, because he speaks very little english and a lot of chinese. so it's nice to speak "CHENGLISH" haha with someone! but that was 2 days ago. Yesterday? was weird.. and I'm just praying that things will get better soon :) I don't want prom to be a disaster yo! hahaha.

So right now I'm just not gonna worry so much about it and leave it to God :)

Hmmm, I love this video! The girl (Brittney) has a really nice voice! and I love the song too duh hahaha. I'm thinking of singing this for prom instead of 9 crimes. IDKNW! It might be too late though.


No comments: