The YDM CAMP started this evening! I would have attended it if it weren't for GCSEs..


That makes me miss Acts 29's Extraordinary Youth Camp a few months ago :( Oh well, a BETTER ONE NEXT YEAR! I haven't been blogging lately because there's nothing to blog about except exams. I haven't been to Acts29 in a month I guess, and I really miss it so much. Thank God for Sunday Service :) I hope I'll be playing this Sunday.. being part of the worship team is something I look forward to every week. Well it's the only activity I look forward to every week.. hoping that I'll be on that stage worshipping God.
I haven't gone out in ages, well not properly at least, and I really do miss hanging out with my friends. Prom is just a week away and to be honest I'm not that excited about it. I just want to take endless pictures on the night, and hopefully me, Muiz and Iffah will be able to perform for the last time. I can't wait for the 'afterparty' (as they call it) at Empire, to just... spend time with friends and taking loads of pictures and making stupid videos and not actually really sleeping. The downside is that I have piano lesson the next morning, so I would have to leave Empire early and then come back again. I can't believe I'll be sitting for my Grade 8 ABRSM Piano Exam on September, AAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!!!!! THIS IS IT!!!! hahaha I'm not at all ready, and I'm not saying that just because.... but it's the truth. I can't remember the last time I properly touched my piano. Oh and I want a grand piano, kthanks.
A few people I miss..... and a few moments I miss....












































Oh but there's more...

No comments:
Post a Comment