Sometimes I wish people wouldn't tell me so much things.. but I really think its the grace of God and by His wisdom that I can actually think of what advice to give. I look around me sometimes, and I guess I've had enough. I don't wanna be around people who will bring me down, or try to. I dont wanna be around people who I'm so fedup with... why do you wanna waste your time? Dont bother, cuz no matter how many times you tell them.. they dont listen. haha I love what my cousin Van Lucas from Philippines say.. "I told you not to go there! you go there!" hahahaha mmmm I just thank God I have such wonderful friends to be with sometimes. This year is gonna be different.. I've missed way too much in the beginning of sixth form last year. It's in these kinda times where you really know who your true friends are.








ken's, edmund's, jun's, siti's are missing :p
ahhh, love them :):):)
ahhh, love them :):):)

No comments:
Post a Comment