Saturday, January 5, 2008

Manila/New Years Eve






chchch-checkkk more pictures out @ my flickr thanks.
Happy new year to all of you! :) Things have been great, God has been and always will be good! So excited for the things to come!:
1) Ignite Conference (?)
2) School! New Gen! Friends!
3) Melvin Biteng's arrival in March/April!
4) My cousin Simon's arrival in March/April!
5) CAAAAAAAMP!!!!
5) SUMMERR!!!!!! (I wonder if I'm going anywhere for a short while..)
6) ART EXAM (I'm excited about it!! hehe)
7) Rora's arrival in June/July!!!
8) DECEMBER holiday :D (going back to Phils again!! fo`sHo!)


I know I fidget a lot... and I guess I'm still in the holiday mood (not so much anymore tho) but I can't seem to fully concentrate on Cold Mountain! The fact that I'll be 17 in 20 days doesnt really help too. I hope I'll be able to make it for the Ignite Conference in Singapore! Last minute and all but heyyyy..~ I'm in love with my tamagotchi, Kipi. It is with me everywhere I go, he he he.

I haven't touched my art/music stuff yet.. hahahahaha. OHWELLLL. I've got all the time in the world tonight!

clickclick
http://flickr.com/photos/14097848@N05/ (<--this one!)

No comments: