you never knew why you felt so good
in the strangest of places-
like in waiting rooms
and long lines that made you late
and mall parking lots on holidays.
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Rora @ Austria
All in all, austria was a really good trip (except on the last day i caught a really bad stomach bug. reallyyy wasn't good at all!). me and my family had an amazing time together and we pretty much did everything we wanted to. there are certain things that i can only laugh about with my family..because we're family! like laughing about the bill in "expensive" restaurants. also we share a lame sense of humour so its all good :) sorry i haven't had time to upload my new year's pictures but a few of them are on my flickr. anywaysssss, to austria!
Hi my name is Yvonne, and I speak sarcasm like it's my second language. I love God, music, photography, and art! Good conversations with good people are nice too :)
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Peace Day. Make your own badge here.
Rora says hello.
The name is Rora and I live nowhere near Yvonne Lim.
Shame. I won't say much here other then stupid things but I will post lots of pictures from time to time :)
No comments:
Post a Comment