Friday, August 10, 2007
Yvonne thanks Rora
Hey Rora, I know I can never be bothered to like email you or whatever but yeah just wanted to say I got your loverly postcard from Tokyo, Japan and it really made my day today :) thank you so much! Chris read it and said your handwriting is so ugly AHHAhaha! and he couldn't make out what you were trying to say to me hahaha BUT ANYWAYS, besides that, thank you thank you and yes that is going somewhere n my wall, but not sure where. Maybe I'm gonna staple it in my journal :) I miss you so much and I got loadsa things to tell you. Oh and I have important stuff to tell you too bout December.. I got some of my own plans going on so yeah. Talk to you about it soon ok? My piano exam is coming soon and I'm not at all ready dude :( anyway I really hope to talk to you soon, I'm sure you're having a great time in JAPAN!!! haha LOVEYOU
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment