Monday, July 23, 2007

Yvonne is happy!

It's amazing how sometimes we can forget "the old friends" and replace them with the "new" whom we've met just recently. It's times like these where the old ones have taken a backseat into your life and you let the new ones come in and share more common interests together, laugh a little louder with each other, share more secrets and then you start to forget the old friends. After all those years, the new ones somehow still beat you, even though it's only been a few months and all. Don't you just find this so upsetting? because I do.

Well my friend Chris Kang finally decided to be my friend again and to talk to me ystrday night, after 8 months! so I'm glad :) so sad lah that guy, even read my blog and memorize every single thing "he looks gay and...." (mositofu) and I'm so excited cuz he's gonna be in my schedule for the whole week!! woot!! He'll be coming to acts, prayer meeting, service, etcetc.. I'm happy :)

I can't wait for AFC's TALENTIME!! although I am quite nervous now just thinking about it. I'm heading over to starmakers with bryant, his friend and melissa to get myself a new steel acoustic guitar. Hopefully a black one hehe or a white one (if there is even such a thing..) well I hope my mum just approves when the amount totals up!

Things are going so great for me, and you know.. like Miko said, life does get more exciting with Jesus! that's FO SHO man :) Hmm I gotta brush up my guitar skillzzzz and learn more chords than I know right now! hahaha gonna be handy-dandy in the future if ya kno what I mean ;) HE HE HE.

Piano has been alright, but I basically 'flunked' my scales the other day when my teacher tested me, I need to spend more time with my piano. Clearly 4hours aint enough, but I'm trying. I've got another lesson tomorrow afternoon, so yeah I hope I'll be prepared. I've got chinese class tonight, and I'm not so sure if I'm going :\ decisions decisions decisions...

So what's new with me? well I cut my hair the other night at around 3am just cause I was really impatient and couldnt wait for my mum to take me to the salon anymore (cuz we always delay it) so I just cut my hair myself. I just wanted to get rid of my bangs, so I made it shorter which I think looks nicer now.. but you know, some people (ahem friends) didnt notice hahaha but its OKAY! I really like it :) I'm getting back to my 'straight hair' again haha by actually spending more time blow drying my hair!

One of my bestest friends, Gayle (who lives in America now) is in Philippines right now visiting her family, and I hope that she will make it over to Brunei, it's been 6 years since I last saw her! I really miss her. I really miss pukar too!

Well... I have finally decided to make things not about me this time, and it's working! I have said what I wanted to say, I have helped (in one way or another), and now I really don't care what's going on :) I may be too straight forward sometimes and honest, but hey that's who I am. Like Angel warned me, being too honest may result in bad/good consequences but I'm willing to face that cuz I just gotta speak the truth. In this situation and this time, I did... and he listened, and he knows, and that's great man, it feels great cuz I can finally sleep at night without thinking about it. This time I have my heart set out for Jesus only, and for all the lost. This time, temporary love and cliche sayings and feelings can take a backseat, because I know I'm made out for something wayyyy better than all of this! I did my part, I tried already, and now I just don't care anymore, I just wish people would stop talking! STOP STOP STOP! It's unhealthy. Kthxbye!

No comments: