Right now I am extremely bored. Von is watching cheetah girls 2 :S I just ate some cheese toasties and orange juice. When in doubt, listen to bloc party ok? They're really cool hahah i sound like such a freakzzzzzzz. I don't know if i'm looking forward to college; it'll be weird. We'll be the new kids!! We're gna get terrosised and bullied and tortured. A rebllion will start and then the world will end: this is my new theory but the likelihood of this happening is sorta nil? I'm getting a haircut not next week but the week after. I'm thinking about buying boots for this winter with some of the money that I will have earned from my gcse results :D Can't wait for Japan/Hong Kong. The plane rides will be so long..so i'll have to bring books and buy one or two good magazines. I'll buy i-D and a sudoku book fo' sureeeeeeee.
I'm just rambling right now.
Why isn't the weather summery? It's like, so cloudy and grey.

I'm bored! I NEED A JOB. But I'm not going to ghet ne until I get my GCSE results back. I'm gna go make more cards..
No comments:
Post a Comment