Saturday, May 12, 2007

Yvonne thinks.

Why do we have to be sad during our exams?
How are we supposed to concentrate?
Why can't we be sad some other time instead?
Couldn't we have just discovered people's departures later onwards?


Yesterday was my last day of high school, and now I have the Sixth Form to look forward to (NOT). I guess my mind has drifted apart from my studies just a little bit, and just like everyone else, I got caught up with the whole leaving-end-of-school thing. It kind of hits you after a while, and it hits you really hard. Played Drops of Jupiter - Train with Ashleigh and Folarin today during the Upper School assembly which was really nice. Performed a drumline piece with TM, Iz and Hakim during the Year11 assembly. Hafiz, Iffah, Hannah and Muiz sang My Love - Justin Timberlake and I sang Save Tonight - Eagle Eye Cherry with Muiz. I'm falling in love with "save tonight" all over again. I was so damn nervous and my voice kind of went haywire but SALL GOOOOOOOD! haha

I've got pictures but I havent transferred them yet so I'm just gonna steal some pictures off Alicia hehehe :P I hope she doesn't mind.





Damn, it's gonna be so empty next year. I just hope I'll make new friends, because most (or all) of my close friends will be gone. I have never signed so many shirts in my whole life! hahaha. I hopeeeeeee that I'll keep in touch with people. Just when I was getting close to some people, they leave :( oh well.. some people dont know how much they really mean to me. well it's about time I let them know roiteee! I thought I was getting used to the whole 'leaving' thing, but I guess I was wrong...


No comments: