Friday, April 27, 2007

Yo, this is Rawrah.

So far, this week has been pretty good. I was in a whirlwind of emotions but I didn't get angry at my parents. Yay!

However, I did get angry at our neighbours.
They're saying that I can't play piano! Load of rubbish. I've been checking the prices for some silent pianos...£4000? Yeah sure, why not? Thing is, my parents aren't made out of money and my piano was only £400 to being with. Hopefully I can just have an allocated time of when i can practise and bash away. For now, I have to walk to the Li's hosue to play. I don't mind, but theyir piano is a lot brighter than mine, and er, slightly out of tune; I am in deep appreciation though. Here's another funny thing, my dad emailed all fo the residents in the building (there are apartments all together) and said this:

"I also hope that people will appreciate my daughter is
playing for her exam. which is impt , rather than
being as a teenager to take noisy friends home to take
drug and get drunk and partying every week, as a
lighter note."

(apoplogies for my dad's terrible grammar)

I thought that was funny though. My dad is so lame; I suppose that is why I am so lame. Hmm.

Tomorrow will be a very good day. I look forward to it.

I am really, very bored.

Rora

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Rawrah
sad news about the piano! but its sorted now:):):)
thanks for today, great fun! xxxx

Anonymous said...

hi again
he he he
does it work now?
x