Monday, April 2, 2007

fifteen movie tickets please = $105


It's 1:44a.m. and it's the first day of school tomorrow (in a few hours!) and I'm still awake. Today was a really weird day, things didn't go as planned but I got some work done in the end anyway so I'm glad about that :D GCSE Exams are nearing and I have promised myself that I wouldn't go out anymore, plus the last movie with fourteen people was too much anyway hahaha but a great way to remember my last movie before the exams. I'm hanging onto people's words for hangouts after the exam though :D


I'm so thankful for Angel! She has motivated me to study study study and to get a schedule done and to get things right! and to push on :) I'm so excited, I know the next few days/weeks/months are gonna be hard for me and I know I will be getting constant headaches and I will be wanting to give up every now and then but I've gotta remember to stay strong for Him. and through Christ, all things are possible =)

I am not gonna stop attending service, and I'm gonna learn how to balance both my studies and God, and it's kinda weird actually because without God, I think I would be a very depressed/stressed person right now, seeing the situation that I am in.

Easter Sunday's coming up, and I think I'm playing viola!? I don't know, I dont really have time for any extra music stuff. I don't even have time to practise piano anymore and I'll be sitting my grade8 in September!!! frick man!!

I just realized how comitted I am in serving God today. I couldn't make it to service on time today and I was supposed to be playing drums for the Worship Team but I had to go to my grandpa's death anniversary early this morning. I left the cemetery at around 10a.m. along with all my other relatives and on the way to service, I was tearing in the car a little bit for around good ten minutes because I really wanted to be part of the Worship Team today, I don't know why. I guess it's because I'm doing it for Him that I'm so comitted, and I never like missing out on practises anyway, especially on the real day :( but it's all good, there's always a next time!


I've got school in 6 hours, so bye :)

No comments: