My soul thirsts for you, God.. only You, God..
There is only one God in this world, there is only one God I will serve.. there is only one God, only one God above it all..
My God is just so amazing, and He has definitely answered my prayer :) after so long of figuring things out on my own, desperate for His voice and answer, He spoke :)
Whatever season you are in, God is always there man. He may be distant, but it's OK, persevere! Push on!! P.U.S.H (Pray Until Something Happens!)
I wanna live for You, be glorified forever, my life will declare that You alone are LORD, everything of me, use it for Your glory.. that everyone will see, will hear, will know, that You are Lord of all :)
Thanks be to GOD :)
THE JOY OF THE LORD IS MY STRENGTH!
Psalm 94:18-19
When I said, "My foot is slipping,"
your love, O LORD, supported me.
When anxiety was great within me,
your consolation brought joy to my soul.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment