you never knew why you felt so good
in the strangest of places-
like in waiting rooms
and long lines that made you late
and mall parking lots on holidays.
Friday, August 8, 2008
Rora is now in HK.
this has to be one of the most craziest summers of my life. end of.
BUT THE BEST PART WAS LAUGHING WITH THE ONE AND ONLY; YVONNE LIM.
Hi my name is Yvonne, and I speak sarcasm like it's my second language. I love God, music, photography, and art! Good conversations with good people are nice too :)
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Peace Day. Make your own badge here.
Rora says hello.
The name is Rora and I live nowhere near Yvonne Lim.
Shame. I won't say much here other then stupid things but I will post lots of pictures from time to time :)
No comments:
Post a Comment