IM SO EXCITED RORA WILL BE ARRIVING IN 14 DAYS!!!!!!!
bwuehauehauheauhea
14!!! FOUR-TEEN!! porRr-teen!! SHI-SI!! (lack of pinyin skillzzz) empat belas! wheeeeyheyyy!!!
R, I have soooo many things to tell you man homygashh!!! :D let's take gazillions of pictures together HEHE I CANT WAIT :):)
On the other hand, I am quite annoyed at something.
But nevermind that HEHEHEHEHHHHHHH
I got a Wii HEHEHEEHHHHHHHH
I need to start practising piano HEHEHEHhhhh
and I need to read Jane Eyre, Wide Sargasso Sea, and Regeneration HEHEHEHEHHH
Nothing beats holiday homework! (chyeahhhriteee)
HEHEHEHhh
What I am about to say is very childish, but I will say it anyway.
Sometimes I wish people would stop copying 8)
(Ok, this is like one of those random times when I would post a random entry on a random note on a random day with random thoughts on my random times, and yes you can stop counting how many times i've typed "random")
You are the way that's everlasting
Gave it all to set us free
You are the way, the truth, the life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment