It's 1:02am, and it just hit me a few moments ago that Melissa is really leaving!
I am sad.
I am sad.
But it's ok, I know I'll see her every now and then in Singapore :)
I'm off to Singapore this Friday until Monday, and to be honest I am quite nervous about my 2 hour piano lesson with "Doctor" Tan!! a.k.a HEAD OF MUSIC in NAFA! (Nan Yang Academy School of Fine Arts)
I like Jason Mraz's new songs.
I don't like this layout (hahaha no offence Rora) and I miss my tagboard!
But I can't be bothered at the moment to get it back up and blaaaaa
MANYMANY things happening this/next month!!:
JUN20: SINGAPORE
JUN20: SINGAPORE
JUN28: LEE // TITA NECY arrives in BRUNEI!!
JUL 1: cousin's wedding!! (I am a freaking bridesmaid man!! :o, yah I cant believe it either hahaha)
JUL 22: RORA arrives in BRUEI!!! (dude i havent seen you in like 2 yrs!!)
....
....
AUG 27: BACK 2 SCHOOL!! hahahahahaha (I have no idea what happens between JUL22-AUG27) o0o0o mystery~ hahaha
andddddd...
in DECEMBER, back to manila!!!!!!!!!!!! =D=D=D=D=D=D=D mabuhay!!
Anyway, life is goodddddd :)
Learning, Growing, Loving, Living!

No comments:
Post a Comment