Friday, June 20, 2008

Y's annoying blog

I"M OFF TO SINGAPORE!!!!!!!!!!

yayyayayyy orchard yayayayyy takashimaya yayayayyyy SKS yayayyy city harvest church yayayayyy shopping yayayyy sale yayayayyy pianoo yayayyyy nervousity yayayayyyy 1st time being alone in singapore (or any other countries) yayayyyy bernard yayayayyy ling n jeremy!! yayayayyy.!! just.. yay :)

but when i get back,
-art assignment to finish by WEDS
-JANE EYRE to finish in 2 weeks (im bringing it with me)
-lit poster 'role of women in WWI' to finish by tuesday

bwuerhghlrg.ghrgh *vomit* but its OK yayayyy

CUS THE SUN'S SHINING BRIGHT!
and it just wont set!
cause Your love is alive and it lights my step!!
My heart is amazed everyday to the next
The joy overtakes
and I-i-i-i cant FORGET ABOUT IT!!

I love my GOD :)

hehe be blessed and bless others everybodayyy!

and whoever is reading this, HELLO stranger!!
(yes I am aware of the fact that there are people whom I don't even know read this blog. R, so much for privacy, eh?)


my flight is in a few hours and I haven't finished packing. YAYAYAYAYYYY haha gosh i sound so annoying. this is an annoying blog.

No comments: