PSALM 23
a psalm of David.
The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
He makes me to lie down in green pastures,
He brings me to the still waters;
He restores my soul.
He leads me to the paths of righteousness for His names' sake.
Though I walk through the valley of shadow of death,
I will fear no evil. For You are with me.
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies
You anoint my head with oil; my cup runs over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever :)
hehehe I memorized that chapter! so happy :) it's been ages since I last memorized a chapter. I've done like two hours of studying on Cold Mountain today.. so many more to go! haha but it's okay, I can do it :D I'm gonna try my best. Although I find myself struggling a little in Literature I know I can do it! cuz you know, with Christ, anything's possible ;) so next time you think you can't do any specific thing... know that it is NOT IMPOSSIBLE. What is the word "IMPOSSIBLE"? if you break it down it spells I. M. POSSIBLE.! :) cool right? just like me, cool~ hahaha
yay can't wait to go to lawas tomorrow! I'm actually excited! oh I am getting bitten by mosquitos at Melissa's house right now. She's at tuition so yeap.
I know what is right from wrong, but I am constantly learning.. but I know what I gotta do this time. Teenage love, is a funny thing. Puppy love, is a funny thing. but once you let your guard down and stop guarding your heart, that is when the devil sends the wrong person into your life. Nowwww, obviously I don't want that to happen to me. and no, I am not "in love" with some guy in case you're wondering. but yakno, I remember what Ling said, about next year being a year of purity. Our purity will be tested in any way possible, and let's just say I don't want to disappoint God. I mean, who does!? haha but yea :)
Philippians 4:7
And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. :)
please, guard your heart, always. When we are weak, He is strong. therefore we look to Him for help. He will make our paths straight, and lead us to the path of righteousness. I cannot stress the fact that our time here is short, our time on earth is but of a passing moment.. and glorify Him in everything that you do, if possible, everyday! one thing that I have definitely learned from serving in a ministry.. have the attitude of a servant, as you are serving Him and His people. You are serving other people, and you put them before you. Put their needs before yours. Never have a boastful or pride attitude about yourself. yeap yeap..
There is no one else for me, none but Jesus.. crucified to set me free.
Now I live to bring Him praise!
In the chaos, in confusion I know You're sovereign still.
In the moment of my weakness, You give me grace to do Your will.
When You call I won't delay, this, my song through all my days.
All my delight is in You Lord.. all of my hope, my strength..
All my delight is in You Lord... forevermore :)
a psalm of David.
The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
He makes me to lie down in green pastures,
He brings me to the still waters;
He restores my soul.
He leads me to the paths of righteousness for His names' sake.
Though I walk through the valley of shadow of death,
I will fear no evil. For You are with me.
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies
You anoint my head with oil; my cup runs over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever :)
hehehe I memorized that chapter! so happy :) it's been ages since I last memorized a chapter. I've done like two hours of studying on Cold Mountain today.. so many more to go! haha but it's okay, I can do it :D I'm gonna try my best. Although I find myself struggling a little in Literature I know I can do it! cuz you know, with Christ, anything's possible ;) so next time you think you can't do any specific thing... know that it is NOT IMPOSSIBLE. What is the word "IMPOSSIBLE"? if you break it down it spells I. M. POSSIBLE.! :) cool right? just like me, cool~ hahaha
yay can't wait to go to lawas tomorrow! I'm actually excited! oh I am getting bitten by mosquitos at Melissa's house right now. She's at tuition so yeap.
I know what is right from wrong, but I am constantly learning.. but I know what I gotta do this time. Teenage love, is a funny thing. Puppy love, is a funny thing. but once you let your guard down and stop guarding your heart, that is when the devil sends the wrong person into your life. Nowwww, obviously I don't want that to happen to me. and no, I am not "in love" with some guy in case you're wondering. but yakno, I remember what Ling said, about next year being a year of purity. Our purity will be tested in any way possible, and let's just say I don't want to disappoint God. I mean, who does!? haha but yea :)
Philippians 4:7
And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. :)
please, guard your heart, always. When we are weak, He is strong. therefore we look to Him for help. He will make our paths straight, and lead us to the path of righteousness. I cannot stress the fact that our time here is short, our time on earth is but of a passing moment.. and glorify Him in everything that you do, if possible, everyday! one thing that I have definitely learned from serving in a ministry.. have the attitude of a servant, as you are serving Him and His people. You are serving other people, and you put them before you. Put their needs before yours. Never have a boastful or pride attitude about yourself. yeap yeap..
There is no one else for me, none but Jesus.. crucified to set me free.
Now I live to bring Him praise!
In the chaos, in confusion I know You're sovereign still.
In the moment of my weakness, You give me grace to do Your will.
When You call I won't delay, this, my song through all my days.
All my delight is in You Lord.. all of my hope, my strength..
All my delight is in You Lord... forevermore :)

No comments:
Post a Comment