I really don't know why I'm up when I should be sleeping.
I'm not going for our school's athletics day tomorrow, cause my mum says I am still 'sick'.
My voice/throat isn't getting any better either.
Although my grandma (in brunei) is getting better! praise GOD! I went to visit her this evening and I prayed for her. When I let go off her hand, her hand kept fidgeting.. as if she's missing something.
I wasted $100 on my hair today, because I don't even like the colour the saloon people dyed it. (the highlight anyway, so ugly ah.) so I highlighted a few myself with my own dye a few hours ago, and it's redder now. When school's over, I'll go crazy on my hair :) I still plan to have extremely red (like a nice red, not the kind of red that turns orange -____- lame much!) , purple, dark blue and dark green hair! oh and black too.
It was really nice seeing Joyce today :)
I feel like, in schools like SAS, there's more 'unity' than JIS. Seriously. I watched their nativity play rehearsal just now and it was soooo good! We should really diss Shakespeare and head over to more modern musical stuff that is more enligtening, seriously!
I miss Matthew Ng (who went to miri), Muiz Idris (UK), Soon (UK), Alicia Newn (UK), Mateen Bolkiah (10minutes away from me), Sterwina Kho (Miri), Afif (brunei, but rarely see him), Azeem Omar Ali (brunei, but dissed AYA for football :P), ASHRAF!!! (brunei), Sarah Rahman (Brunei, havent seen her in ageeeees), Wajeeh Alikhan (UK :(..), Mohsin Abdul Rahziq (SUDAN)... and the list goes on and on and onn~~ but most importantly, I miss RORA CHOW!!! :(
So get this. I was browsing through last year's summer pictures in UK. Man, so many memories came back to life hahaha (MORE THAN LIFE -BSB**) and yeah I really miss you Rora. Please call me? I can never know what buttons to press to reach you. Message me when you can. Sometimes when you don't reply, I always think you never get my message haha. It gets lonely here. I admit this week was a pretty tough week. Just when you are doing good in something, there will always be people biting against your back because they have nothinge lse better to do! but it's all g0o0o0od :) whenever I'm feeling lousy or heavy hearted I always remember all the things He has done for me in the past year, and how I was before I really literally, physically, spiritually, mentally, wholefulally, whateverlally, got saved. Like, SAVED man. then I'm thankful, and I'm glad. I guess when I always look at my pictures, the pictures I take in school, almost everyone in those pictures are gone. and I really miss them so much. I know they are coming back, they always do, but it takes awhile. but then again, time passes by really quickly.... so that's weird. Time is an element in which I haven't quite grasped the structure of- yet.
All these illogical sentences really scream out "FRIENDS". because all this blablablablabb...
well, I just miss my friends. that's all.
I don't think I'll ever understand why a handful of them had to leave all at once, at the same time. but I'm hecka sure God has his perfect timing for them :) in everything that they do. I just feel at peace knowing God is taking care of them. They are great people. Probably the best group of people I will ever have as school friends, and really; brothers and sisters.
Friends listed above, if you ever read this, please come home soon. Like Ada to Inman (Cold Mountain), "I'll be waiting for you."
I'm not usually this monotonous. I'm grandioso, iswear!
but other than this whole missing my friends thing, life is lalaaaaaalovelieee~~ :) lovingIT. Can't wait for FRESHWINDS CONFERENCE! bring it on!
I'm not going for our school's athletics day tomorrow, cause my mum says I am still 'sick'.
My voice/throat isn't getting any better either.
Although my grandma (in brunei) is getting better! praise GOD! I went to visit her this evening and I prayed for her. When I let go off her hand, her hand kept fidgeting.. as if she's missing something.
I wasted $100 on my hair today, because I don't even like the colour the saloon people dyed it. (the highlight anyway, so ugly ah.) so I highlighted a few myself with my own dye a few hours ago, and it's redder now. When school's over, I'll go crazy on my hair :) I still plan to have extremely red (like a nice red, not the kind of red that turns orange -____- lame much!) , purple, dark blue and dark green hair! oh and black too.
It was really nice seeing Joyce today :)
I feel like, in schools like SAS, there's more 'unity' than JIS. Seriously. I watched their nativity play rehearsal just now and it was soooo good! We should really diss Shakespeare and head over to more modern musical stuff that is more enligtening, seriously!
I miss Matthew Ng (who went to miri), Muiz Idris (UK), Soon (UK), Alicia Newn (UK), Mateen Bolkiah (10minutes away from me), Sterwina Kho (Miri), Afif (brunei, but rarely see him), Azeem Omar Ali (brunei, but dissed AYA for football :P), ASHRAF!!! (brunei), Sarah Rahman (Brunei, havent seen her in ageeeees), Wajeeh Alikhan (UK :(..), Mohsin Abdul Rahziq (SUDAN)... and the list goes on and on and onn~~ but most importantly, I miss RORA CHOW!!! :(
So get this. I was browsing through last year's summer pictures in UK. Man, so many memories came back to life hahaha (MORE THAN LIFE -BSB**) and yeah I really miss you Rora. Please call me? I can never know what buttons to press to reach you. Message me when you can. Sometimes when you don't reply, I always think you never get my message haha. It gets lonely here. I admit this week was a pretty tough week. Just when you are doing good in something, there will always be people biting against your back because they have nothinge lse better to do! but it's all g0o0o0od :) whenever I'm feeling lousy or heavy hearted I always remember all the things He has done for me in the past year, and how I was before I really literally, physically, spiritually, mentally, wholefulally, whateverlally, got saved. Like, SAVED man. then I'm thankful, and I'm glad. I guess when I always look at my pictures, the pictures I take in school, almost everyone in those pictures are gone. and I really miss them so much. I know they are coming back, they always do, but it takes awhile. but then again, time passes by really quickly.... so that's weird. Time is an element in which I haven't quite grasped the structure of- yet.
All these illogical sentences really scream out "FRIENDS". because all this blablablablabb...
well, I just miss my friends. that's all.
I don't think I'll ever understand why a handful of them had to leave all at once, at the same time. but I'm hecka sure God has his perfect timing for them :) in everything that they do. I just feel at peace knowing God is taking care of them. They are great people. Probably the best group of people I will ever have as school friends, and really; brothers and sisters.
Friends listed above, if you ever read this, please come home soon. Like Ada to Inman (Cold Mountain), "I'll be waiting for you."
I'm not usually this monotonous. I'm grandioso, iswear!
but other than this whole missing my friends thing, life is lalaaaaaalovelieee~~ :) lovingIT. Can't wait for FRESHWINDS CONFERENCE! bring it on!

No comments:
Post a Comment