Jesus I live for You
In everything I do
and when You call my name
I just can't help but sing Your praises
I'll give you all my praise
I'll serve you all my days
Gonna let the whole world know,
Jesus I am so in love with YOU!!
Everyday it's You I live for
Gonna serve you all my days
Every step I take You're with me
Jesus You're the only way :)
In everything I do
and when You call my name
I just can't help but sing Your praises
I'll give you all my praise
I'll serve you all my days
Gonna let the whole world know,
Jesus I am so in love with YOU!!
Everyday it's You I live for
Gonna serve you all my days
Every step I take You're with me
Jesus You're the only way :)
I just bought Planetshaker's Never Stop! from Wan Shing for 20 bucks, a good deal I must say. Well the hectic week is over, and I have an upcoming english literature timed essay awaiting for me on Wednesday! On the bright side, there will be no more orchestra rehearsals till the end of this term, phew!! finally! FREEEDOMMMMMMMM!!!
I went to the kampung ayer today and it was quite an experience. I have never been there before wah, and I got soo damn scared when we were walking on the wooden road/bridge. I kept clinging onto Yei Jin and Ms.White told me to "concentrate on taking pictures" hahahahaha which I could barely do at that time!! but I became pro later as I was running instead of walking (H) not~ hahaha but I think I had a few decent pictures...... I hope.
My hair is growing longer, I think. I'm getting used to it now.
Praise GOD! Our New Generation group is growing :) 12 people now! God is going to do amazing things in JIS :)
I'm learning Samba right now in drums, and I'm excited! dayummmmm hopefully by this weekend I can master the art of the complex samba rhythm! hmmmmm I still need to practise piano. I haven't touched the piano since... Friday. that's like physical suicide for my fingahzzzzzz.
What else is there to say? things are going good, when the tough gets going, the going gets tough! apakan!? but I'm trying to handle the workload with a lighter approach, and it's a usual attitude issue people deal with. like, when exams and homeworks are piling up and all, they would usually be all grumpy and worried and all that jazzzzzz, but you know, with God, man, we are more than CONQUERORS!! I'm gonna try not to panic so much, cuz I know everything's gunna be alright and it's all in His hands :) you should try it sometime too.
My best friend, Rora Lok Yee Chow, I miss you so so much. You're turning 17 soon! I'm sorry I even forgot about it man :( with everything happening, but yeah. LOVEYOU! hopefully I can give you a call :) my other bestie is back! man, I missed him so much. thank God for best friends. I find it weird how I have more good guy friends than girls, uwaaaaahwuahuahuah.
I FINALLY GET TO GO OUT THIS WEEKEND TO WATCH A MOVIE!!!!!! AND JAM!!!! Ohoh, our band needs a name. Any suggestions? We came up with AYA which stands for "Ashraf, Yvonne, Azeem" hahahaha SO LAME. at first it was YAA but you know, considering the initials, there wasn't much choice. Doh. It's amazing what music can do. Total strangers + 2 days of music = best of friends!
1 John 4:18
18There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.
We should learn to love a little more these days. Love one another. Forgive a friend, if it means anything. God is love. We are God's children, and I believe His love should be pouring out of our actions and attitudes towards others :)
LOVE GOD WHOLE HEARTEDLY,
LOVE PEOPLE FERVENTLY,
HONOUR THE KING!
I went to the kampung ayer today and it was quite an experience. I have never been there before wah, and I got soo damn scared when we were walking on the wooden road/bridge. I kept clinging onto Yei Jin and Ms.White told me to "concentrate on taking pictures" hahahahaha which I could barely do at that time!! but I became pro later as I was running instead of walking (H) not~ hahaha but I think I had a few decent pictures...... I hope.
My hair is growing longer, I think. I'm getting used to it now.
Praise GOD! Our New Generation group is growing :) 12 people now! God is going to do amazing things in JIS :)
I'm learning Samba right now in drums, and I'm excited! dayummmmm hopefully by this weekend I can master the art of the complex samba rhythm! hmmmmm I still need to practise piano. I haven't touched the piano since... Friday. that's like physical suicide for my fingahzzzzzz.
What else is there to say? things are going good, when the tough gets going, the going gets tough! apakan!? but I'm trying to handle the workload with a lighter approach, and it's a usual attitude issue people deal with. like, when exams and homeworks are piling up and all, they would usually be all grumpy and worried and all that jazzzzzz, but you know, with God, man, we are more than CONQUERORS!! I'm gonna try not to panic so much, cuz I know everything's gunna be alright and it's all in His hands :) you should try it sometime too.
My best friend, Rora Lok Yee Chow, I miss you so so much. You're turning 17 soon! I'm sorry I even forgot about it man :( with everything happening, but yeah. LOVEYOU! hopefully I can give you a call :) my other bestie is back! man, I missed him so much. thank God for best friends. I find it weird how I have more good guy friends than girls, uwaaaaahwuahuahuah.
I FINALLY GET TO GO OUT THIS WEEKEND TO WATCH A MOVIE!!!!!! AND JAM!!!! Ohoh, our band needs a name. Any suggestions? We came up with AYA which stands for "Ashraf, Yvonne, Azeem" hahahaha SO LAME. at first it was YAA but you know, considering the initials, there wasn't much choice. Doh. It's amazing what music can do. Total strangers + 2 days of music = best of friends!
1 John 4:18
18There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.
We should learn to love a little more these days. Love one another. Forgive a friend, if it means anything. God is love. We are God's children, and I believe His love should be pouring out of our actions and attitudes towards others :)
LOVE GOD WHOLE HEARTEDLY,
LOVE PEOPLE FERVENTLY,
HONOUR THE KING!

No comments:
Post a Comment