Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Yvonne is in love with Jesus!


My sleeping patterns are so messed up, I sleep in the afternoon and wake up at 9.30pm, and I do my homework then. I just get so tired tired tired, and I just can't do work when my body's not even functioning properly! I'm looking forward for the dinner tomorrow :) PEOPLE! I need to be surrounded by PEOPLE! PEOPLE! PEOPLE! PEOPLE, where have you been? I haven't seen my friends since..... today's fire alarm but just barely. Well I saw Andy and we spoke for 10 seconds and had to go. I didn't even get to wish Carmen happy birthday in person :( Life in the sixth form is lonelylonelylonely. I don't know why I'm repeating things three times.

So it looks like I may/may not be going to UK afterall in December.. because instead I will be going to Philippines to see my grandmother. Hopefully Melissa will be able to come with me.. I really believe God's gonna do something for my Lolapin (grandma). I refuse to believe that she is 'half-dead', but she will be HEALED. I'm not too sure about it, and lately I'm not too sure about a lot of things. I need to be around people. I haven't had a decent conversation with someone in school for a long time. It's just work work, school, work, break, lunch, work, school work, then I'm home.

I haven't touched my piano since.. well, an hour ago. but I only practised for 30minutes which is unacceptable, but I'm not going to beat myself up over it. I need to fix my sleeping hours and my working hours. The only person I can turn to right now is always GOD. Other people are too caught up with their own things, and some caught up with their own problems, so I wouldn't wanna stand in the way of that. Damn, it's so true... through whatever, God remains. He's always always always there.. and He's proved that to me a month or so ago. Just when I really needed Him.


Bernard L, Melissa L, Angel C, Diana C, Rora C, Darren C, Nabila H, Derek W, Matthew N.

...thank you.

and God, I love you sosososmuch. and thank you for always being here with me :) I love you sooooooooo much. where would I be without You here in my life? You're all I live for Jesus :) You have taught me so much in just a year. I can't wait for eternity with you :) this whole year with you was the bomb-diggidy-bomb, so what does eternity make? an explosion of happiness maybe.. but all I know is, for sure, I'm with YOU :) I love you so much. like seriously seriouslyyyyy! You are the only WAY, the only TRUTH, and the only way people will ever find their meaning and purpose in LIFE :) I love you dude :D

Oh, I forgot to mention. Since I'm not around with my friends/anyone so much anymore in school, I'm always feeling closer to Him every time. cuz I know He's always always always with me. He's there for me. He's there for YOU.

No comments: