Sometimes we are too engrossed with the things happening in our lives that we miss the mark. A friend of mine told me "When you're young it's so easy to get distracted, but those who know whats important gets ahead." and that's so true! But God has placed us in certain areas so that we may shine for Him :) to not be conformed of the world, but to get out there and live LIFE for Him!
"Who you are is God's gift to you, who you become is your gift to God"
Your word is a light unto my path
Your love gets me through my darkest nights
And even though sometimes your ways, i cannot understand
I'll never walk away because my future's in your hands
I don't care what people will say,
I'm running after you
I won't turn back and go their way,
I'm running after you.. =)
Don't know about you, but I know who holds my future :) and I am so glad He is in control, not anyone else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment